Tips For Planning the Perfect Tee-Party:
- Tee Shirts only. Definitely no pants. Just oversized tee shirts that reach all the way down to your knees.
- Avoid expected beverage choices like tea for your Tee-Party. Try to get a keg, if you can.
- Turn the music up! This is a Tee-Party, not a boring old tea party!
- Move all your furniture out of the way so there’s more room for dancing.
- Turn out the lights! Let’s get this Tee-Party going!
- Bust out the glow sticks and the EDM. Turn on the strobe light!
- Wait that’s not a strobe light, that’s a police car outside! The cops are busting up the party!
- Turn the music down, per the officer’s instructions. Also, everyone put on some pants.
- Best Tee-Party ever.