If it looks like a duck, weighs the same as a duck and is made of wood ... it's probably not a diamond.
We went to great lengths to make sure these diamonds are genuine for you. Each individual diamond was subjected to a serious and thorough line of questioning. Those questions are as follows:
1. Are you a real diamond?
2. Are you lying?
3. Why did you just hesitate?
4. Have you ever been to the circus?
5. Are people really afraid of clowns, or is it just some eccentric fad?
6. Boxers or briefs?
7. Briefs or brieves?
8. You go to Baskin Robbins. What do you order?
9. In a walkathon, two penguins 27.5 miles apart start walking toward each other. One travels 10 miles in 4 hours and the other travels at a rate of 6 miles in 2 hours. How many miles will each have traveled when they meet? (Please show your work.)
10. Do you think I'm pretty? Yes __ No __ Maybe __
11. What did one eye say to the other eye?
12. Can I get an AMEN?