Top 0% of Accessories Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Galaxy by Harvic Men's Short Sleeve Slim Fit Shirts
Price: $11.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 Business Days. (Wednesday, Mar 22 to Monday, Mar 27) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

davidgilday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidgilday

Its tough to make a selection when they don't show you a preview of each color selection with the name of the color.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

davidgilday wrote:Its tough to make a selection when they don't show you a preview of each color selection with the name of the color.

I just went through the photo gallery and all the colors are there are labeled.

If you're on our mobile site or on the app, go to the sale page and you should see photos to flip through.

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

stefanpmeyers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stefanpmeyers

I would very much like to know the actual dimensions of the shirt. I'm 6'7" and have to buy everything online. Is there a woot rep in here that would know? I know the stock dimension diagram is listed but those are rarely accurate.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 976 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

stefanpmeyers wrote:I would very much like to know the actual dimensions of the shirt. I'm 6'7" and have to buy everything online. Is there a woot rep in here that would know? I know the stock dimension diagram is listed but those are rarely accurate.

We don't have samples but the measurements are directly from the vendor. Sorry.

*** Play TT's Clue EVERY THURSDAY at 9pm CT ***
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

DrewFlicker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrewFlicker
stefanpmeyers wrote:I would very much like to know the actual dimensions of the shirt. I'm 6'7" and have to buy everything online. Is there a woot rep in here that would know? I know the stock dimension diagram is listed but those are rarely accurate.

I'm 6'4" and the Large is long enough for me, if that helps. Longer than most shirts I buy in that size!