WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pantastic Nonstick-Cookware Set (7-Piece Set)

Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 7% of Accessories Woots
Top 16% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 5% of Accessories Woots
Top 14% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1]

Pantastic Nonstick-Cookware Set (7-Piece Set)
Price: $79.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 Business Days. (Tuesday, Apr 25 to Friday, Apr 28) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/7/2017 - $79.99 (Woot-off) - Click To See Discussion (6 comments)

4/18/2017 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)
4/18/2017 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)
2/22/2017 - $79.99 (Woot Plus)

cobera399

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobera399

Why is cookware in the "Fashion" category?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cobera399 wrote:Why is cookware in the "Fashion" category?

Accessories.Woot presents a cookware set. Happy 4/20!

Hey, sometimes you get one of those days when, like, your mind is totally blown, you know? And, like, you start questioning the nature of what it means to, like, even HAVE categories. And then you're like, hey, what IS an accessory anyway? And then you figure out that you can sell cookware, like ANYWHERE YOU WANT, you know? It's SOCIETY that says pans can't be accessories, man! Society's the problem! Listen, you wanna go half-and-half on a pizza?

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

renevt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages renevt

Curious, why this product is in today's Fashion? Do we wear Pots and Pans?

efiore

quality posts: 4 Private Messages efiore

I can see this appearing as a "tool" maybe ... but I'm also baffled as to why this is listed in Fashion. Come on, Woot, I expect better!

klacour

quality posts: 20 Private Messages klacour
ThunderThighs wrote:Accessories.Woot presents a cookware set. Happy 4/20!

Hey, sometimes you get one of those days when, like, your mind is totally blown, you know? And, like, you start questioning the nature of what it means to, like, even HAVE categories. And then you're like, hey, what IS an accessory anyway? And then you figure out that you can sell cookware, like ANYWHERE YOU WANT, you know? It's SOCIETY that says pans can't be accessories, man! Society's the problem! Listen, you wanna go half-and-half on a pizza?

Oh, I get it. 4/20 humor ... ha ...

A woot minion since 2006 ...

mesauter

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mesauter

No, it's cut and paste humor.

klacour wrote:Oh, I get it. 4/20 humor ... ha ...

rjquillin

quality posts: 290 Private Messages rjquillin

This offer, here, is kinda a whisky-tango-foxtrot moment.

CT

Rupert B. Puppenstein

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Rupert B. Puppenstein

The joke would be funnier if there was a much better set of pans selling.

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

So, TT, this is the "we were stoned when we did it" excuse?

mamajoan

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mamajoan

I know it's standard in cookware sets for the lids to be counted as "pieces," but really, including the recipe booklet in the piece count? Seriously? That's just wrong. Let's be real, this is a 3-piece set of pans with some accessories.

miscreant1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages miscreant1

I guess we know who's company doesn't drug test.

dalem589

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dalem589
cobera399 wrote:Why is cookware in the "Fashion" category?

What? These are certainly fashionable. Here's the definition right from Wikepedia: Fashion is a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body, or furniture.

Jamessir

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jamessir

If you have Amazon Prime and you want it delivered sooner...

https://www.amazon.com/Gotham-Tastic-Cookware-Titanium-Ceramic/dp/B01KM5E2I8

I'm so easy a caveman could do me!

d4nowar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages d4nowar

Are these slim fit or should I size down to get a more snug fit?

bdutton

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bdutton

The pans are very nice but DO NOT USE ON HIGH/MED-HIGH HEAT!

They will warp on high-medium/high heat. Once warped they will not heat evenly.

1075hoehn

quality posts: 5 Private Messages 1075hoehn

If this isn't a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, as eluded to with a questionable 4/20 reference, then why not 4/20 the rest of the categories? I mean, putting that shirt under Tool and Garden! and the exercise steps under Computers! would have been way funnier.

goldenlevi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goldenlevi

who wears copper cookware anymore? thats so 80s

SpiritKitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpiritKitty
mamajoan wrote:Let's be real, this is a 3-piece set of pans with some accessories.

And there you have why it's in "Fashion".

But really people, you're actually having issues with where this is posted? Do none of you read?

msrowyredhead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages msrowyredhead
mamajoan wrote:I know it's standard in cookware sets for the lids to be counted as "pieces," but really, including the recipe booklet in the piece count? Seriously? That's just wrong. Let's be real, this is a 3-piece set of pans with some accessories.

Agreed.. but that's not WOOT.. it's Gotham Steel. It's listed the same way on Groupon. For $89.99
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-gotham-steel-pantastic-non-stick-ti-cerama-6-piece?p=9&utm_source=channel_goods_im&utm_medium=email&user=26122e7b207f80465458f4a15d554fdc8534d5179846093a804008b9d36a6981&date=20170420&uu=341ce9c6-27da-11e2-8348-00259069d5fe&CID=US&tx=0&s=body&c=button&d=Goods-PN&utm_campaign=18f4b0c2-0081-40fd-826c-d48c834c1d96_0_20170420