Top 0% of Accessories Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Men's Long Sleeve Woven Shirts
Price: $12.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 Business Days. (Tuesday, May 16 to Friday, May 19) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

honkaswama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages honkaswama

Anybody know who the manufacturer is for these shirts? Besides some underpaid worker in China....

BuddyZee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BuddyZee
honkaswama wrote:Anybody know who the manufacturer is for these shirts? Besides some underpaid worker in China....

this is more of that "Galaxy by Harvic" crap that woot has been trying to push on its customers for months now. It is cheap Chinese garbage... I have 1 of their shirts and 1 pair of their shoes and seriously neither is even worth 5 bucks

mattkillpack29

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mattkillpack29

Slim fit, again?!?! I would love to buy these shirts but I refuse to eat less brandini toffee. Come on Woot, let's get some shirts for some un-slim waist lines like myself. Don't make me give up those sweet delicious bites of golden awesomeness.

honkaswama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages honkaswama
BuddyZee wrote:this is more of that "Galaxy by Harvic" crap that woot has been trying to push on its customers for months now. It is cheap Chinese garbage... I have 1 of their shirts and 1 pair of their shoes and seriously neither is even worth 5 bucks

Good call! I was thinking the same thing, but there is a lil DB part of me that liked some of these shirts and wanted to wear them while vaping at a club and calling everyone bro. I guess, that part of my life is over now and it is time to move on...

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 32 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

honkaswama wrote:Anybody know who the manufacturer is for these shirts? Besides some underpaid worker in China....

Vendor team confirmed: Galaxy by Harvic

d4nowar

quality posts: 3 Private Messages d4nowar
BuddyZee wrote:this is more of that "Galaxy by Harvic" crap that woot has been trying to push on its customers for months now. It is cheap Chinese garbage... I have 1 of their shirts and 1 pair of their shoes and seriously neither is even worth 5 bucks

To be fair, the sweatpants by that brand are pretty awesome. Sure, they called them joggers, and I don't understand some of the seams or zippers (who needs a full butt zipper pocket on sweatpants?!), but god damn they are impressive for sweatpants.

But yeah. Their sewing quality is pretty bad. Quite a few missed seams and loose threads. I've had to repair two items by that brand within a week of owning them, and I anticipate a couple more fixes.

I'm not sure I would trust them for shirts, their fuzzy hoodie was a pretty bad design and fit, so for something like a button down shirt where fit matters, I wouldn't give this a chance.

But their sweatpants at the very least are better than most that I've seen.

Grim2k3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grim2k3

I don't know if I'd go this far. I grabbed a couple of these last time they were up, figured it was worth a gamble given the price. They had quite a few loose threads that I snipped off and it didn't seem (possible pun intended) to impact anything. So there's some cheapness to them but after a few washes and quite a few wears they're holding up just fine. Style wise I've gotten a few compliments so they look good enough.

Fit wise I'm 6'0 and about 155, so pretty lanky and I got the M. Wish it was a touch longer but it still tucks in OK. Arms are a bit short but I have that problem with everything that isn't specially tailored.

Hope that's helpful ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

timdthomas

quality posts: 3 Private Messages timdthomas

Slim fit?

C'mon woot. You have my purchase history and know I buy those caramel chocolates all the time.

Please filter out anything that says "slim fit" when you are partly responsible for the lack of slimness.

I can write you up an AI to figure this out if you want.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 999 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

timdthomas wrote:Slim fit?

C'mon woot. You have my purchase history and know I buy those caramel chocolates all the time.

Please filter out anything that says "slim fit" when you are partly responsible for the lack of slimness.

I can write you up an AI to figure this out if you want.

I'm right there with you except not in the men's dept.

To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items