Top 1% of Accessories Woots
Top 4% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2]

8-Pack Premium Cotton Multi-Color Men's T-Shirts
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 Business Days. (Wednesday, May 17 to Monday, May 22) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

robio

quality posts: 49 Private Messages robio

Protip: Your local Michael's crafts store has good quality, mostly-cotton T-shirts in lots of colors, and they're much cheaper than this deal — $1.00 to $3.00 last time bought some.

user001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages user001

A blend though. IDK that feels? Pills? (not sure how it's spelled)

Thanks

apasilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apasilla

Any V neck ?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

apasilla wrote:Any V neck ?

Just what we show. Sorry.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

rootatlocalhost

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rootatlocalhost

premium cotton made of 40% polyester. what'll they think up next.

ragtopgalstl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ragtopgalstl

Guessing "modern fit" means "tight" or "body-con". Methinks those who are not stick-thin will want to order up a size.

(Aside: I ordered a 5-pack of the pastel Harvic Galaxy golf shirts for myself a couple weeks back. Should've heeded the other posters' advice and sized up. The men's 2XL did not fit my ample-bosomed self, and barely fit my XL hubby. Ended up giving them to my BIL, who wears a L [and plays a lot of golf, so he won't have to do laundry as often, LOL]).

Wooter222222

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Wooter222222
rootatlocalhost wrote:premium cotton made of 40% polyester. what'll they think up next.

These Tees are were actually made in Egypt with 60% premium quality cotton and 40% Poly as stated on the label, No Pill, Fitted Tees.

Sorry for the "made in china" error.

jicall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jicall

Suckered by that "modern fit" thing again here on Woot. I should've learned by now that modern fit means it runs 2 sizes small. I bought these in 2XL and they fit like a Large.

turbobuick86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages turbobuick86

There's no doubt these shirts are mislabled. My 3x is barely a 1x. Garbage.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

turbobuick86 wrote:There's no doubt these shirts are mislabled. My 3x is barely a 1x. Garbage.

I'm very sorry. Pls compare the actual measurements to those on our size chart. If they're different, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items